Another bleak morning in Wagga Wagga. Maybe President Jen will bring favourable weather back from Melbourne with her... but im not sure of the last time Melbourne ever had favourable weather. Its been a great couple of days in the shop and i have had so much fun. Not only do i really love all the products we have in store, i love watching mums decide on a theme, or aunts and uncles pick out presents and big brothers and sisters eyes lighting up when they find something they really like.
So ill round out today with a few more posts about my favourite things. Wishing you a great day and stay tuned for some great new stuff from President Jen.
- ► 2010 (83)
- Tantrums, no not that kind, the cool kind
- Maude's last day
- Stuff for Mums
- Maude again
- Keepsake vs Practicality
- Maude the Fairy's Favourite Products
- Fairy flies off to Melbourne
- Essential Posy - by Baby CupcakesThis beautiful l...
- b.box has hit the shelves
- Henschke Social Night
- Have you seen these.....
- BACK IN STOCK..... the beautiful shower caps a...
- Sneak that extra layer on the kids
- Mini la la clips - recommended by Skye from Skye ...
- BUMP HUGGERS. These are great! They extend the u...
- Look what has just arrived. Our little lampshades...
- Three Boxes
- The Nursery Fairy welcomes "Bibble" to our store
- ▼ July (20)