Fairy President Jenny has travelled to Melbourne for a Home & Gift Fair to source more products for the shop and make some connections in the business world!!! How exciting!
We hope that she takes the nasty weather with her, and lets the sun come out to shine at the Nursery Fairy Head Quarters!!
Trainee Fairy Maude is in the shop for the rest of the week so look forward to some blogs on her days!!
- ► 2010 (83)
- Tantrums, no not that kind, the cool kind
- Maude's last day
- Stuff for Mums
- Maude again
- Keepsake vs Practicality
- Maude the Fairy's Favourite Products
- Fairy flies off to Melbourne
- Essential Posy - by Baby CupcakesThis beautiful l...
- b.box has hit the shelves
- Henschke Social Night
- Have you seen these.....
- BACK IN STOCK..... the beautiful shower caps a...
- Sneak that extra layer on the kids
- Mini la la clips - recommended by Skye from Skye ...
- BUMP HUGGERS. These are great! They extend the u...
- Look what has just arrived. Our little lampshades...
- Three Boxes
- The Nursery Fairy welcomes "Bibble" to our store
- ▼ July (20)