Barnaby comes to us from Mamas & Papas and is a hardwearing, adorable little man. He comes with a detachable photo frame for your little ones first photo. Use him as a comforter for your baby and when little one grows up and doesn't play with teddy's anymore, simply re-attach the photo frame in the easy manner and sit him on the shelf to display bub's first photo, which may even include our dear little Barnaby
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Keepsake vs Practicality
Now when buying gifts for little people, or thier beloved parents after a birth, there is always a common dilemma... Do i get something practical or something they can keep? There is no easy answer, so at the Nursery Fairy, we give you the best of both worlds.
Introducing Barnaby Bear with 'My 1st Photo' frame!!
- ► 2010 (83)
- Tantrums, no not that kind, the cool kind
- Maude's last day
- Stuff for Mums
- Maude again
- Keepsake vs Practicality
- Maude the Fairy's Favourite Products
- Fairy flies off to Melbourne
- Essential Posy - by Baby CupcakesThis beautiful l...
- b.box has hit the shelves
- Henschke Social Night
- Have you seen these.....
- BACK IN STOCK..... the beautiful shower caps a...
- Sneak that extra layer on the kids
- Mini la la clips - recommended by Skye from Skye ...
- BUMP HUGGERS. These are great! They extend the u...
- Look what has just arrived. Our little lampshades...
- Three Boxes
- The Nursery Fairy welcomes "Bibble" to our store
- ▼ July (20)