These have to be the coolest idea. The baby chair that goes everywhere. Don't know about you but I cringe when I heading out for a coffee and need to use the public high chairs. This chair is fabulous. It prevents the sanitising routine. It folds up into a small bag.
Great for the Granny's... you can have a high chair in your top draw. RRP $39.95, in store we have orange, blue & green available. http://www.nurseryfairy.com.au/
- ► 2010 (83)
- Tantrums, no not that kind, the cool kind
- Maude's last day
- Stuff for Mums
- Maude again
- Keepsake vs Practicality
- Maude the Fairy's Favourite Products
- Fairy flies off to Melbourne
- Essential Posy - by Baby CupcakesThis beautiful l...
- b.box has hit the shelves
- Henschke Social Night
- Have you seen these.....
- BACK IN STOCK..... the beautiful shower caps a...
- Sneak that extra layer on the kids
- Mini la la clips - recommended by Skye from Skye ...
- BUMP HUGGERS. These are great! They extend the u...
- Look what has just arrived. Our little lampshades...
- Three Boxes
- The Nursery Fairy welcomes "Bibble" to our store
- ▼ July (20)