Tuesday, December 14, 2010

School's almost out

Been up to school today for end of year awards. Congratulations to Little Maggie Mabel won an award for outstanding achievement in creativity & arts & recieved her gold award. Report cards came home end of last week & both Bessie Boo & Maggie Mabel has done exceptionally well. I am so proud of my little chic's. 2011 is bringing great things. Dave has his change in job which is really exciting, he celebrated at his Christmas party at the Union hotel on friday night. You know how you go office christmas party & you have a great time & the next day at work in the tea room you talk about someone that has celebrated that little too much, well Dave's your man this year. The whole 13 years we have been married I haven't seen such hilarous funny behaviour. We had a ball. Congratulations my best friend on getting your dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia