Monday, December 20, 2010

2 Sleeps until the fat man in the red suit comes.....

the count down is on. 1 sleep until we pack up with our little girls heading for the good country "Nyrang" for Christmas celebrations. We will close our little store at 4pm & off we go. I am looking forward to being surrounded by my family. very sad that Maude & Bobby won't be home with us all as they are working, keeping the economy ticking over, we will catch up with them early in the new year (xx). After slogging it out in the shops yesterday I was very pleased to get home last night & kick my shoes off and say I am FINISHED the Christmas shopping. :). I have only got to grab some batteries otherwise. Note to self Batteries. imagine the faces if I forget. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia