Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trent Barrett Sheild.....


Superstars in the making. Thanks to Fairy Trina for holding the fort, I was able to attend the Trent Barrett Sheild Day to see my little chicken & her beautiful cousin play their little hearts out in Austag. What a day the weather started out a little fresh & us taking along our jackets, to a typical Wagga winters day cold & wet. But nothing was going to drag me away. I haven't watched a game of tag for a very long time & I must admit I was captivated. What a great game. I couldn't talk to Grandma or Dave on the phone when they called just in case I missed something. Bess played in a different division to her cousin Chelsea. Our little team played so well & I was very proud of all of them. Chelsea's team went onto to playing in the finals which was a huge effort. Good on you "Gracie". The day was very organised & very well run by the boys from the NRL Development Team & mad the day such a success. Thank you to all the teachers & parents who also organised our teams & supported our little champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia